Today marks the first day back after Spring Break, and although I have dreaded classes today, a present came in for me. WickedLasers was nice enough to send over "The TORCH" that I talked about before. Remember? The flashlight that was so powerful that it could burn plastic and set newspaper on fire? I can't wait to test this one out after all my exams... School SUCKS and is killing me softly. For now, I'll leave you with a few pictures and some things that I noticed about it while unpackaging the monster.
- The battery is humongous and can probably be used to kill someone.
- The flashlight itself was not as big as I thought it would be (a good thing!), it's about the size of a Mag-lite.
- The battery wasn't charged (probably for safety reasons) so I had to charge it prior to opening the package.
- The charger is not a normal charger that you would see for a battery. It was almost like I had to jump start a car, connecting the red magnet to the positive side and the black one to the negative side.
7 People like this